Renewedcell is a manufacturer of premium Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold generators. Founded originally as a medical equipment repair company, Renewedcell branched out to manufacture their own range of equipment for the complimentary health market. Building on the technical backbone of the original business they rapidly became one of the worlds leading manufacturers of Colloidal Silver (Gold and Magnesium) Generators.
As of January 2020, Renewedcell have a product range consisting of, the Nano-AG PORTABLE, Nano-AG ICS, Nano-AG PLUS, and the Nano-AG ELITE colloidal Silver machines in the Colloidal Silver range and the Nano-AU ELITE in the Colloidal Gold range.
- 1 What is a Colloidal Silver Generator
- 2 What is NOT a Colloidal Silver Generator
- 3 Why Our Colloidal Silver/Gold Generators are Different
- 4 Why 15PPM Is So Important
- 5 Nano-AG Plus & Elite Setup
- 6 FAQ
What is a Colloidal Silver Generator
A Colloidal Silver (CS) Generator is a electronic device used to produce silver colloids in a suspension medium. In most cases, a CS solution is made up of >99% water (H2O) and 1% or lower of pure silver (AG) particulates.
Basic Operating Principal
The CS generator uses an electrical current to stimulate the silver atoms in an electrode made of pure silver (AG). Normally two or more electrodes are placed in water to allow the stimulated silver particles to become suspended, the creation of a silver [colloid]. These particles are "removed" from the electrode[s] as they attach themselves to the positively charged electrons as they travel from the + (positive) electrode to the - (negative) electrode. As both electrodes are made from the same material, there is no deposition of the silver particle and it is then left suspended in the water. This process is in its absolute most basic form a function of electrolysis.
For a device to be classed as a genuine Colloidal Silver generator it must poses the following elements.
Current Balancing/Monitoring. Without current balancing/monitoring employed, as more silver particles are suspended in the solution, the lower the electrical resistance between the two electrodes will become. Following [Ohms Law] as the resistance is lowered the current flow increases. As a result of this increased current flow the size of the particles produced (colloids) will increase on an exponential scale. This unbalanced/monitored process will reach runaway condition as the resistance lowers constantly and the current increases constantly... a runaway cycle. Current balancing is used to limit the current that can be drawn from the circuit as the solution resistance decreases. In the case of all Renewedcell units, this is done via electronic and software control.
Polarity Switching. Without polarity switching the atomic balance between the electrodes cannot be maintained. The effect on the electrodes is such that one electrode becomes depleted of silver particles and the balance of conductivity between the two electrodes is lost and the size of colloids produced becomes very inconsistent. Additionally, one electrode will become physically and atomically depleted whereas the other will not lose a single atom or disperse a single silver particle.
Dual Silver Electrodes. When a voltage is passed through the silver electrodes and current flows through them and the water, a minuscule silver particle is released. If both electrodes are made of silver then the particle will not bond to the negative electrode and so it is suspended in the water. If one electrode is used or in a worse case scenario two electrodes of different materials (say silver and copper), the released silver particle will bond to the negatively charged electrode and thus [electroplate] that electrode.
What is NOT a Colloidal Silver Generator
There are a number of "devices" sold as colloidal silver generators that are in fact nothing close to being a CS generator. A single (or linked) battery is not a colloidal silver generator, neither is a normal DC power supply with two electrodes connected to it. In the same way that a billy cart wouldn't be called a car, these imitation products cannot be called a CS generator.
This "device" is nothing more than a 9V battery array with a short length of cheap speaker wire attached. Note how the setup only uses a single electrode. This will mean that the silver will actually plate the metal container and NOT produce colloids. There is clearly no current balancing or polarity switching.
It is important to remember here that setups like this one DO NOT produce colloidal silver at all. This setup is nothing more than the application of high school science project level knowledge being sold for almost $100 each sale. This type of setup will at the very best produce very poor ionic silver solutions but only if using a non metallic container. In this diagram and setup it requires a metallic container to function so again you would simply create a silver plated container and the solution would consist only of the by product waste of that process.
This setup is sold with the misleading claim that the 10K resister is a current limiting resister. Though (technically) a resister is used to limit current in electronic applications, in this setup it will do nothing. It is simply a gimmick. Regardless of the number of batteries used or the size of a power supply used, unless the unit in question has at the very least the elements required to function as a basic CS generator, then it plain and simple isn't a CS generator.
Sadly, many people still purchase these devices in the though they will be producing a CS solution for very cheap. Most unfortunately do not realise that they are not producing a CS solution at all.
Why Our Colloidal Silver/Gold Generators are Different
All of our Colloidal Silver (CS) Generator range and our Colloidal Gold (CG) range are designed to operate to very specific specifications and withing strict running parameters. Our internally designed electronics measures these running parameters between 8 and 16 million times per second [(Hz)], (depending on model) to ensure that the colloids that we produce are as close to perfect as can be.
Each model we produce runs our dedicated software designed to run on that model and with those specific electronics. Since the introduction of our Micro-AG series, all Renewedcell CS generators have been controlled predominantly with software run on micro-electronics. Early versions of the Micro-AG we equipped with passive electronics but these were retired prior to the final production release version.
ALL Renewedcell Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold models from 2020 onwards run our new patent pending high frequency electrode phase shifting (EPS).
What Is Electronic Phase Shifting (EPS)
With the introduction of our newer and faster processors, we are able to introduce Electronic Phase Shifting which allows us to automatically shift the + - cycle of the output voltage. The output voltage is "pulsed" between approximately 10V and the maximum output voltage 18V. Not only that, but the phase of these pulses is changed so that it "swings" through a full 360 degree phase angle. This phase shifting has allowed us to create incredibly consistent colloid sizes while being able to run the machine at a safe 18V. These combined have shortened the running time needed to produce a solution by as much as 75% over previous designs.
Micro-AG Series (no longer in production)
This unit has been one of the most successful CS generators in the world with well over 10,000 units being sold globally. This unit used a two stage process that produced approximately 5% Ionic Silver and then 95% Colloidal Silver. This combination of Ionic and Colloidal Silvers lead to the unit being classed as an ICS device. The Micro-AG also has a "boost mode" that allowed the unit to operate outside of the normal running parameters if the unit detected that additional power was required to compensate for low water quality, higher than optimum starting conductivity and operating temperatures. The Micro-AG ICS was also a slow release design. This allowed the silver particles to be dispersed over a longer time frame (approx' 12 hours to reach 15PPM in 500ml).
For the Nano-AG Portable we redesigned the entire output circuit to be more power efficient and to run up to 8MHz. It still keeps the SafeTouch electrode technology but now it is able to run software that is approximately 55% faster yet far more detailed than any previous CS model. The Nano-AG Portable now has access to 32,000 different operational parameters to choose from when determining the optimum operational settings for any particular application. This is also the first fully moulded ABS case we have used. This makes it perfect for outdoor applications (camping etc) due to its high impact rating. The Nano-AG Portable produces 100% colloidal silver. The Nano-AG Portable is not water proof however it is splash proof and can easily be wiped or shaken to remove excess liquid splashed on the unit.
The Nano-AG ICS unit was the first of our designs to run much higher electrode frequencies up to 10MHz. With the introduction of the Nano-AG we implemented the first use of our "SafeTouch" electrode voltage software. This allowed for the total separation of the output voltage from the input voltage so that in the event of a electronic failure the output voltage was electronically and physically separated from all other voltages in the unit. The original Nano-AG ICS (pre 2020 models) also ran our slow release technology. This Electrode Phase Shifting allows for a much faster production time. With EPS, what would have taken 12 hours to produce 15PPM in 500ml is now reduced to just under 3 hours (at room temperature) to reach the same PPM in that same volume. In our independent testing, EPS produces the most consistent sized colloids when compared with any other method of production tested.
The Nano-AG PLUS is a premium CS generator. Developed from the Micro-AG and the Nano-AG ICS, this unit boasts one of the most powerful processing circuit we have designed. In addition to the faster processor the software has been mostly rewritten to take advantage of the now 48,000 different operating parameters the unit can choose from during production. The Nano-AG PLUS is also the only compact unit we produce that has a built in laser. This laser allows the user to determine the "quality" (see below for more details on this) of the colloids being produced. The electrode frequency is also set to run up to 16MHz and runs our EPS system. The Nano-AG PLUS produces 100% colloidal silver.
The Nano-AG ELITE is our premium CS generator. Developed from the Nano-AG PLUS, this unit boasts the fastest and most powerful processing circuit[s] we have designed. In addition to the fastest processor the software has been mostly rewritten to take advantage of the now 64,000 different operating parameters the unit can choose from during production. The Nano-AG Elite is also the only unit we produce that has a built in magnetic stirrer. The stirrer allows the solutions to be constantly stirred during production to help the dispersion of the silver colloids through the solution. This stirring helps to produce more accuracy when measuring the total PPM reading of the solutions. The built in laser allows the user to determine the "quality" (see below for more details on this) of the colloids being produced. The electrode frequency is also set to run up to 16MHz and runs our EPS system at an electrode voltage of 18V. The Nano-AG ELITE produces 100% colloidal silver.
Why 15PPM Is So Important
The Silver Colloid is a silver particle that is so small that it is not drawn down through the liquid it is suspended in by gravity. The electrical force surrounding both the water molecule and the silver colloid keeps the colloid bonded to the water molecule and thus suspended in the water. The colloids are measured in a reading referred to as Parts Per Million (PPM). The more colloids that are suspended in the water, the higher the parts per million reading will be. PPM should never be looked at as parts per glass or jar of water. In for example, a 500ml jar of liquid there would be trillions of silver particles suspended in that water, but they may only make up 10, 15 Parts Per Million of the entire liquid volume.
Understanding Colloid Sizes
A silver colloid "kills" bacteria, fungus and a virus by smothering them. The colloid amalgamates the unwanted cell into itself and thus stops the cell from breathing and it dies. The smaller the silver colloid is, the less effective it will be at amalgamating other cells in to itself. A colloid is normally measured in nano-meters in diameter (nm).
It is often claimed that smaller colloids are best and that 1 nano-meter colloids are best of all but, this is mostly rubbish. Unless a colloid can physically amalgamate the intended cell it cannot kill it and thus the smaller the colloid is the less chance there is of that colloid killing anything. However, colloids that are too large will not pass through the body smoothly and will mostly get caught up in the stomach and kidneys rather than passing through to the entire body via the blood stream. This leads us to the Colloid Efficacy chart*.
From the chart, we can see that a solution made from 8PPM x 5nm colloids is just as effective as a 42PPM x 32nm solution. In fact, that same 8PPM 5nm solution is more effective than a 50PPM x 40nm solution.
This chart shows us that we cannot just look at colloid size or PPM rate on their own to determine if a solution is going to be effective, we need to know both size and PPM rate. The "sweet spot" on the chart is between 10-20 nano-meters in diameter and between 10-20PPM (@ 10-20nm colloids). The peak colloid efficacy is at 15PPM and 15nm diameter colloid size. Renewedcell Colloidal Silver generators produce colloids between 12-22nm in diameter and we thus strongly suggest producing solutions at 15PPM.
Producing solutions at 15PPM on our units will produce colloids with an average efficacy rate above 93%.
- Note. The Colloid Efficacy Chart is the correlation of a number of charts measuring aspects such as kidney function, digestive enzymes and blood/brain barrier studies.
Nano-AG Plus & Elite Setup
POWER ON PROCEDURE
1: Fill your chosen glass vessel with distilled water.
2: Insert electrodes in to the Head Unit.
3: Place the Head Unit on top of the glass vessel.
4: Ensure electrodes are NOT touching each other.
5: Ensure that >80% of electrode length is in the liquid.
6: Insert the Head Unit cable in to the Nano-Ag™ unit.
7: Insert power cable in to Nano-Ag™ unit.
8: Insert power pack in to wall socket.
9: Switch ON power pack at the wall socket.
The Nano-Ag™ unit will produce approximately 15PPM in 500-600ml of distilled water after 3 hours of production. Larger PPM requirements will necessitate a longer production period and electrode cleaning. For Nano-AG Plus models, only the occasional gentle “figure of 8” stirring of the liquid is required during any production period, once per hour being sufficient for approximately 5 seconds each time. For the Nano-AG Elite units, set the stir rate to a slow but steady rate being just enough to cause a very slight "dimple" on the water surface. AS OF 1ST AUGUST 2020, WE DO NOT SUGGEST PRODUCING SOLUTIONS GREATER THAN 15PPM.
PPM LEVEL TESTING
1: Switch OFF the power pack at the wall socket.
2: Remove the Head Unit from the glass vessel.
3: Stir the liquid for approximately 5 seconds.
4: Test the PPM with the supplied PPM/ECS Test Unit. Should a higher PPM level than is measured be sought, replace the Head Unit.
5: Switch ON the power pack at the wall socket.
Repeat PPM LEVEL TESTING hourly until the desired PPM level is attained.
BEST PRACTICE OPERATION
RUNNING THE UNIT
Once the unit is running there is only the need for the hourly or occasional interruption. After a minutes of use the silver electrodes will start to develop a black coloured residue on their surface. This is not anything to be concerned over even though it may look unsightly. This residue can be cleaned away if required at any time simply by wiping the electrode surface with an absorbent kitchen towel, switch the unit OFF first. The cleaner the electrodes the faster the production process will be.
It is best to filter your solution as close to the end time of your production as possible. To do this simply pour your solution through one of the supplied filters placed in the filter cup in to a clean glass vessel or whatever you wish to use to store your solution in.
Each filter should be able to handle 4 or so uses before it should be replaced.
You should allow your solution to “rest” for a period of 12-24 hours after filtration. This allows for any residual charge in your solution to be dissipated and thus ending the colloidal production process. After this resting period you should notice that the solution colour changes from almost perfectly clear to a light amber/golden colour.
**IMPORTANT:... NEVER LET THE ELECTRODES TOUCH WHILE THE UNIT IS SWITCHED ON. THIS WILL DAMAGE YOUR UNIT**
What PPM level can I make?
- With our units you can make between 1PPM and 25PPM depending on the model of unit you have. Micro AG units will make a maximum of 25PPM but Nano AG units (after August 2020) will produce up to 20PPM. For the best results we advise not exceeding 20PPM.
What colour should my CS solution be, clear or yellow?
- In most cases it will be yellow[ish]. The smaller the colloids the clearer the solutions will be. This is not to be confused with Ionic Silver where there are no colloids present and is thus perfectly clear. Also, the more colloids present the darker the solution will be. So there are a couple of factors to consider in the colour of a CS solution. A solution of say 15PPM will be lighter in colour than a solution of 25PPM even though the colloids are the same size. However, a solution of 15PPM will be darker than a solution of 10PPM if the 15PPM is made of larger colloids. Solutions greater than 15PPM will be much darker than sub 15PPM solutions.
How long will my CS solutions last?
- If stored in a cool dark area, the solutions made on our units should last 12-18 months before they are to be discarded. We suggest that internally used CS solutions should be no older than 1 month when used.
How often should I filter my CS solutions?
- Generally speaking, once is enough. That said, it should be re-filtered if left to stand for more than 2 months before use.
Are smaller colloids better?
- NO! There is a lot of miss-information out there about 1 nano-meter colloids etc... this is just junk science. People have been fooled in to thinking that the smaller the colloid is the better the solution will be, but this is far from the truth. To understand why the smaller colloids are no use we have to look at how a silver colloid works. A silver colloid works (as in is intended to perform inside and outside of the body) by amalgamating the target bacterium/virus into its own constituent part. When the silver particle absorbs the other element it prevents the bacteria/virus from breathing and thus kills it. In the above image (Section C), it can be seen how a small colloid cannot physically amalgamate a larger (read as average size bacterium) particle in to itself as compared to Sec B which could amalgamate 5x (by volume) its own size of that same sized bacterium. Smaller colloids do not "take bites" out of a bacterium or virus, the entire cell needs to be amalgamated in a single action. One 20 nano-meter sized colloid can amalgamate approximately 5-8 times its own size in number of bacterium or virus cells. For example, 1 trillion 20 nano-meter sized silver colloids can kill 5-8 trillion bacterium or virus cells before the colloid is "spent".
What is the "best" PPM level CS solution to make?
- This depends on what you intend to use the CS solution for. If being used internally then lower PPM levels are recommended, for external use, higher PPM levels can be used. Also, consider how long you intend to use it for. It's better to use lower PPM levels for a longer period than higher PPM levels for a shorter period. That said, you will need to see if (for example) 10PPM will be high enough to affect the symptom it is being used for. AS OF 1ST AUGUST 2020, WE DO NOT SUGGEST PRODUCING SOLUTIONS GREATER THAN 15PPM. Please be aware that 15PPM will still consist of trillions of silver particles in a single 500ml solutions. It being given that the size of the colloid is far more important than the number of colloids, we recommend solutions of no more than 15PPM for both internal and external use, with colloid sizes between 10 and 20 nano-meters. In the above image, it can be seen that a solutions made of say 100PPM of super small colloids would be useless compared to a solution of 15PPM of proper sized colloids.
Can I add more PPM to an existing solution?
- Yes, simply run the machine for a little longer in the existing CS solution until you reach the PPM level you desire. We do not recommend exceeding 15PPM though. Also, you can simply add more water to a CS solution to lower the PPM level if needed.
Can I use your CS solutions for eye drops?
How to check colloid quality?
- The only way to perform a true quality check on a colloidal solution is to examine the solution under a powerful microscope. This way, you will be able to determine things such as colloid shape, size and dispersion. Having said that, a simple test for colloid dispersion can be achieved by running a laser through the solution. If the laser beam cannot be seen in the solution then there is either insufficient colloids in the solution to register or that they are potentially not dispersed enough to reflect the laser light. With a Renedcell unit the solutions should start to show laser reflection after approximately 30 minutes for Nano-AG units built after 2019 and 2 hours for pre-2019 machines.
Why so many anagrams with Colloidal Silver?
- The gross over use of anagrams in the Colloidal Silver/Gold industry is mostly associated to unprofessional producers attempting to look knowledgeable. At Renewedcell, we use very few and those we do use (outside of generic anagrams such as PPM) are unique to our products or processes. As an example, we use EPS, being short for our proprietary Electrode Phase Shifting process. A vast number of Colloidal Silver Generator "producers" use generic anagrams that reflect either basic electrical principals or components. An example of these would be:
CLR, Current Limiting Resister. ALL resisters limit current, that is their intended purpose and they offer no technical advantage or advancement with their use.
LED, Light Emitting Diode. This is a basic electronic component that lights up when power is applied to it. Almost every single electronic device will have an LED or a number of LEDs. Our units have three built in but they offer no technical advantage or advancement. You can see one next to the power input socket on our Nano-AG ICS, NANO and ELITE models.
The use of these basic terms is more a reflection of the producers attempts to impress unknowledgeable purchasers with anagrams of basic components rather than the quality of their product[s].